The first Madster, 964 backdate
On January 14th, 2016 Speed Service, The Porsche 911 specialist! presented the first Madster at the InterClassics & Topmobiel fair in MECC Maastricht.
This Madster is the first Speed Service 964 backdate.
With inspiration the American Singer, we have build this unique backdate for a customer. To indicate that many modifications we have carried out, below is a shortlist:
- Front and rear screens completely widened from steel, extended and converted to old model,
- Front and rear bumpers from polysester, made in our own design,
- Rear spoiler, custom design with homemade aluminum grill,
- Custom sleeves, under sleeves and inside screens,
- Carbon roof,
- Full suspension coated with new bearings etc.,
- Calipers in color striping,
- Bilstein Suspension,
- Three-piece 17-inch Fuchs wheels,
- Complete interior in a combination of leather and Alcantara, stitched with red thread,
- Original turbo chairs matched with old type of head rest, name embroidered chairs,
- Adapted center console and wiring harness,
- Original clocks with special dials with an old look incl Madster inscription.
- Doorpanels with custom old type door bins,
- Custom-made exhaust system with GT3-style tailpipes in the middle.
And there are still plenty of modifications that the connoissuer will uncover !
Obviously we want to tell you all about this unique and extraordinary car. You can contact us for more information and technical data, our contact information is listed on our contact page.
We are still renewing and improving our Backdates, check out our new Backdate The Madster RT and our Third Madster this time a Targa, coming second quarter of 2022,
through the link below: